Welcome to my blog which follows 'Designs by Isis' handmade jewellery, interspersed with my life as a wife & mum of three young boys.



Tuesday 28 July 2009

I promise to try harder.....

It's been a long time since I last blogged.....so I promise to try harder in future ! I have been busy sorting out my work area, sorting my bead stash and pricing up the new beads I bought on holiday. Plus it's the school holidays - so life gets taken over by 3 young boys who seem to require feeding every 5 minutes !! As I mentioned last time, I have also set up my fan page on Facebook and to date, have 98 fans. I would love to get to the elusive 100 - I'm hoping it will happen soon. Thank you to everyone who is already a fan. If you like my fan page, then recommend me to your FB pals too. Off to bed now, but hopefully it won't be as long next time until the next post. (PS I haven't forgotten that I also need to complete my 'tagging' - sorry !)

2 comments:

Helen @ The Beading Lady said...

Thought it was just my two that wanted constant feeding during the holidays. I think they grow about 2 inches every summer through fresh air and extra food.
xx

Dark Fairy said...

I have been a bit tardy with my blog Isis, I am going to post a giveaway today, to get into the spirit againx