Welcome to my blog which follows 'Designs by Isis' handmade jewellery, interspersed with my life as a wife & mum of three young boys.



Saturday 11 July 2009

Become a fan....

Some recent creations above.........
The news is I've got around at last to doing my fanpage on Facebook. So for all you facebookers....click on the link at the bottom of this blog & become a fan.
Have spent time today measuring & remeasuring for a new desk. I need a bit of space for my creations ...at the moment I work in the playroom & have as much space as the boys care to leave me. But its not ideal - would like to de-camp into the conservatory, but can't find a suitable desk. I saw a lovely one online in Ikea, but (if the measurements can be believed) it is huge ! So the jury is still out .....
Right, off to bed now. Its absolutely pouring down outside, has been all day. Here's hoping for brighter weather tomorrow.

No comments: