Welcome to my blog which follows 'Designs by Isis' handmade jewellery, interspersed with my life as a wife & mum of three young boys.



Tuesday 23 March 2010

Well - how proud am I with myself !

Blogging is not my strong point - as can be seen by the date of my last proper post. But someone said something to me on Twitter last week that sparked an idea - they suggested that I post via email on my iphone ....well I was gobsmacked. The thought never occurred to me ! Of course being a bit of a techno-phobe, I thought I'd spend 2 yrs trying to find out how. But in the space of 10 quiet minutes whilst Zach watches Tractor Tom - I have not only found out how, but managed to do it too !!!! (see spectacular post below !!!) Very happy, because I think it may lead to more posts. Now wondering if I can add photos too...hmm off to have a look. I know it must be my age, but I still can't quite get over what you can do today using phone & laptop ! Would also like to know how to save my preferred font etc so that I don't have to redo it with each post - answers below !!!! Cheers everyone.

No comments: