Welcome to my blog which follows 'Designs by Isis' handmade jewellery, interspersed with my life as a wife & mum of three young boys.



Sunday 13 December 2009

Was is really October....

that I last posted on here. Time flies by, doesn't it ? Most of my time has been taken up working on some commissions - but I can't post pictures just in case the recipient sees & it would spoil her Christmas surprise !
Family life has been busy, we hosted a surprise party for my dad at the end of November to celebrate his 80th birthday. He had a lovely day - we had a family meal at lunchtime & then the bash in the evening.
Christmas is coming up quickly - all our present shopping is done so tomorrow & tuesday will be my wrapping days. Our middle son has done his nativity and its our eldest's tomorrow. The house is decorated inside & out, and I've even done quite a bit of food shopping too. Christmas cards in the post....so really pleased, I'm going to try to have a relaxing time leading up to the festivities this year.

2 comments:

Crescendo Chocolate said...

Lovely, angelic looking little boy!

Lisa, Designs by Isis said...

He may look angelic but don't let that fool you !!!